Choosing a school is a big decision. We’re here to help you get to know NFPS and make the right choice for you and your child. Start your application* for 2023-24 now!
#1: Meeting with the Admissions Team
Join members of our admissions team to learn more about our community of care, student life, and academic support. During the visit, you will learn more about NFPS and have all your questions answered as well as receive the Student Registration Package.
#2: Registration Package
Please bring back the completed Student Registration Package with the following documents:
– Current passport size photo of student;
– Copy of birth certificate;
– If the child is not a Canadian citizen, residency documentation (e.g., a parent’s work permit); and
– Final reports from the past two years and any reports from the current year.
#3: Parent(s) and Student Interview
Once the application is reviewed, families will be contacted to schedule an interview with the admission team. Formal interview preparation is not encouraged. The prospective student will have a one-on-one interview before parent(s) are invited to join.
#4: Final Decision
We will contact you within a week of the most recent interview with our decision. If your family is accepted* to be part of the NFPS community, please be prepared to pay a one-time registration fee of $500**. You’ll pay that upon your initial acceptance into NFPS to reserve your spot. The registration fee is separate from tuition payments and isn’t applied to your tuition.
* Acceptance to NFPS is conditional and depends on whether and when NFPS will receive the accreditation from Alberta Education.
** The registration fee will be refunded back if NFPS will not receive the accreditation from Alberta Education. The fee will increase to $1,000 once the accreditation is received.